Masonry Balustrades - Private and Traditional!
Balustrade is installed for providing support and protection from slipping the stairs. This is why the primary material should have enough strength and there is nothing stronger that masonry work.
Masonry balustrades are being widely used for residential and commercial purposes and it looks perfect either you build it indoor or outdoor on your property. Masonry balustrades are durable than other materials and it doesn't require expensive maintenance work. The places where hundreds of people are supposed to use stairs, masonry balustrades are installed including public building and subway stations.
Masonry balustrades are usually built with bricks, stones and concrete pillars that are constructed on site or in some other place.
Why choose Masonry Balustrades?
- The most important benefit of using masonry balustrades is that you can design it in the exact same way as the interior or exterior design of your building.
- Masonry balustrades provide more strength as compared to steel or aluminium balustrades but it's cheaper than those materials.
- It's easier to build masonry balustrades as per the required size and you don't need to cut or weld anything.
- There won't be any gaps in between the masonry balustrades so it provides more safety and protection to the users.
- It's possible to install architectural designs and molding in masonry balustrades.
- Masonry balustrades don't require any periodic maintenance so you can install it and it will be useful for decades.
- Even if you don't want to build the balustrade on site, you can buy ready-made masonry posts and navels for balustrade purposes.
- It's very easy to repair if any part of this balustrade is damaged without demolishing or replacing the whole railing.
- It can be used for all purposes and any kind of site i.e. inside, outside, and residential or commercial purposes.